Revised May 25, 2018
K12Homesch0oolProgram.com’s Main Goal: Your privacy is important to us! We will never share, rent, or sell your email address to anyone. We believe in “Respect for the Individual.” For that reason, we will collect and use personal information of users only as follows: Personal information means information about you, which is, or can be, related to you as an individual.
We collect personal information to:
* deliver the products and services you want;
* administer our businesses;
* provide customer service; and
* respond to legal process (such as subpoenas and warrants).
Information K12Homesch0oolProgram.com collects at any of our websites, and how we collect it:
It may include contact information, identification numbers, account numbers, product preferences, and other information you provide when you do business or sign up for certain services, such as purchases.
Technical information may be collected (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, and the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages) when you visit our websites. The technical information is used to improve visitor experience. Some of our advertisements through Google collect information to place ads geographically and based on previous visits. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you with a more customized user experience. For information about technical data that can be collected when using Google, please see Google Privacy and Terms. If you would like to opt out of interest-based advertising for the browser you use, you may find the tool at optout.networkadvertising.org helpful.
When you visit our websites, we may place a “cookie,” a small computer file, on your computer to help us recognize and serve you better when you return. You may delete this cookie from your computer. You may also set your internet browser to reject cookies, however, doing so may limit the functionality of our websites as well as many other websites.
How K12Homesch0oolProgram.com uses personal information:
* We do not sell or rent personal information to others.
* We do not disclose personal information to non-Affiliates except in the following situations:
* when we use service providers and contractors (such as credit card issuers) for limited purposes to assist us in completing our transactions with you or maintaining or conducting our business;
* to comply with valid legal process and applicable laws.
* We may share with Affiliates and non-Affiliates statistical information that does not identify you individually.
* K12Homesch0oolProgram.com takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
Personal information that we maintain is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls. When we do have to collect your personal information, such as email address and phone number, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.
International customers and members:
* If you provided information to us from a country other than the United States, your information may be transmitted to, and processed by us or our service providers in the United States or other countries other than your own.
* If you provided information from a country that grants specific additional privacy rights, contact us at the addresses listed below to exercise your rights.
Modifications to K12Homesch0oolProgram.com’s privacy policies:
* We reserve the right to change our privacy policies at any time, except as may be prohibited by law.
* We will post revisions online that we consider appropriate.
If you have questions about our privacy policies, contact us:
K12Homesch0oolProgram.com 111 2nd Ave. Tulare SD 57476